Change Your Background + random Pink background




Hai And Assalammualaikum Everyone 


I Had Bored Evening :) So I want Do Some Tutorial For You.. I always Gave You free background But Never teach You how To change It Right??  For People That Know How To change It.. Just ignore What I Want to Babbling later :) Okay Set  I Do tutorial for Blogskin And Denim Template...For Simple template,, Hmm I think It Easy And No Need To teach Right?? Okay Awesome.. lets Start It :)


FOR DENIM TEMPLATE :)

Go to Design>Edit Html> tick Expand Widget

body {

Search This Code okay...
Find it?? Now Copy This And Paste It below That Code


background: url('URL BACKGROUND') fixed;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
}

ABC : Url Background That You Like




Preview And Save It,, haa Its Easy Right.. Opss Masa korang Criw Code Body { tuh Ada Code kan Bwh dia?? just Dlete Okay And Gntikan Dgn Code Yg Lagi Satu tuh :)                                            

FOR BLOGSKIN USERS



      body { 

Search code neyhh 
And You Will Find out And Just Change It Okay.. :)




GOODIES TIME !!










                               




Click To The Picture Okay To get The URL.. Gracias For use My Tutorial :)

NEWER | OLDER